Hello there lovely readers,
So whilst I was away on my hiatus and settling in to university, I was lucky enough to be nominated for a Sunshine Award by the lovely Christina from http://www.rusty-sequins.blogspot.co.uk . Cheers Christina!
For any of you who don’t know about the Sunshine Award (as I didn’t before I was nominated) – It’s an award given to bloggers who are positive, inspiring, creative or who’s blog you really enjoy reading so this nomination is a real honour.
- List 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers you feel deserve this award
- Write 11 questions for them to answer in their award post
- Let your 11 bloggers know you have nominated them
11 Facts About Me
1. I am currently in my first year of university, studying a Law with French degree.
2. I have recently become a little obsessed with Fresh Meat, although New Girl will always be my favourite TV programme.
3. I LOVE Christmas…and I’m talking raid Poundland for decorations, spend the entire day cooking Christmas dinner kind of love!
4. I love travelling and would give anything to travel the whole world – I’m planning on taking a gap year after I graduate.
5. I have just rented my first ever house for next year along with 2 of my uni friends (oo exciting!)
6. I have a fear of heights, that I think stems from being stuck at the top of a log flume when I was 10.
7. I have sung as part of a choir in the church in Windsor Castle!
8. Technically speaking, I have 5 siblings – my sister, two step-sisters and a step-brother.
9. I love R n B music and would give anything to see Beyonce or Frank Ocean in concert.
10. I hate reality TV – personally, it just seems like utter crap to me!
11. I love university and am beginning to make some amazing friends, both old and new!
11 Questions from Rusty Sequins
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
This sounds rather strange, but I was literally extremely bored one day last Summer and had always had a love for writing. Instead of writing stories, which I could never seem to end, I focussed my attention on blogging as I love the interaction side of it and now I wouldn’t give it up for the world.
2. Who is your idol and why?
My mumma bear! This is rather cliche, but I would honestly say my idol is my mother as she always seems to know what she’s doing and never has a bad word to say about anyone. I have learnt to appreciate her a lot more now that I’ve left home.
3. At what age did you start loving make-up?
Honestly? I only started really loving it about 6 months ago. I’m more of a fashion/travel/lifestyle kind of gal.
4. What is your favourite film?
Generally, any girly rom-com or The Help (watched it yesterday and fell in love). At Christmas time, there is only one option – Elf!
5. What is your favourite brand of makeup?
100 times MAC. If only I could afford it, ahhh.
6. If you could recommend me one concealer what would it be and why?
At the moment, I’m using the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer and it is working wonders.
7. Who is your biggest crush?
Oh wow, there’s a few – David Gandy, Luke Pasquilino, Ryan Gosling and Channing Tatum. Oh, and Matt Lanter etc, etc…
8. Where would you like to see yourself in 5 years time?
On my gap year with a Law with French degree under my belt – fingers crossed!
9. Where to you find the best clothes?
H & M, Topshop, River Island – I’m a high street girl and try my best to get my clothes in the sales!
10. Who was your first celebrity crush growing up?
Probably Jay Sean, haha.
11. What was your first concert?
Now, for my Blogger Nominations:
Here are my 11 questions for you girlies…
1. Where are you from?
2. Do you want to make blogging a full time career?
3. Christmas or New Year?
4. Favourite hot drink of choice?
5. If you had to live in one place for the rest of your life, where would it be?
6. Favourite city in the world?
7. Best bit of advice you have ever received?
8. Beauty or fashion?
9. Favourite trend for Winter 13/14?
10. Why do you blog?
11. Are you a you tuber? If not, would you like to be?
Phew! Well done for making it to the end of this post – sorry for how text heavy it’s been. What have you all been up to lately? Let me know in the comments below!