It’s a sad day when you can’t afford anything in the sales, even after taking student discount into account (student living is NOT as glamorous as it seems sometimes!)
Of course whilst I am broke, a couple of my favourite brands seem to have come up with the best sales they have in a while (sigh…)
Anyway, lack of money (it’s getting to that desperate almost-in-my-overdraft stage..) never stopped anyone from a bit of window shopping and blog post writing. So read on, for my picks and what I’m currently coveting from the Topshop & Miss Selfridge mid-season sales.
1. Floral Print Tee Dress – £
2. Petite Crepe Seam Flippy Dress – £
3. Dark Floral Block Cigarette Trousers – £
4. Crochet Sweetheart Swing Dress by Rare – £
1. Beatrix Cupback Boot – £
2. Cobalt Snake Jacquard Short – £
3. Embellished High Neck Crop Top – £
4. Gwen Peep Toe Heel – £
What have you guys been loving in this year’s mid-season sales? Let me know in the comments below!
Until next time,